As senior living companies come face-to-face with challenges like a tight labor market, technology infrastructure gaps, and lower than average occupancy rates, the Argentum 2019 Senior Living Executive Conference will act as a critical platform to share strategies that will drive innovation and solutions.
The key to success is staying ahead of the curve by planning today to protect against tomorrow’s disruption. Here are some Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference session highlights that will empower your company to make an informed investment strategy:
- Insights from the C-Suite: State of the Industry
- Insights from the C-Suite: The REIT Landscape
- Integration of Healthcare and Senior Living Policy
- Investing in our Workforce
- Innovative Service Models & Medicare Reimbursement
- The State of Occupancy: 2019 and Beyond
- Is the Sector Still Recession Proof?
- State of the Economy for Senior Living and Beyond
- What’s Happening with Senior Living Liability Insurance?
- Reining in the Industry’s Three Biggest Cost Drivers
JOIN YOUR PEERS AT ARGENTUM
Ann Compton, distinguished veteran of the White House press corps, will bring to light the state of the industry as she engages with senior living executives during the popular Insights from the C-Suite panels. Other notable speakers joining the dynamic lineup include:
- Scott M. Brinker, EVP and CIO, HCP, Inc.
- Kai Hsiao, CEO, Eclipse Senior Living
- Michael O. Leavitt, former Governor of Utah and Founder, Leavitt Partners
- Eric Mendelsohn, President and CEO, National Health Investors
- Lana Peck, MSM, MFCS, Senior Principal, National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC)
- Shamim Wu, COO, Eclipse Senior Living
- and many more!