Over the past four weeks, we have been working very closely with our event partners and the city of Tampa regarding viable options for Argentum’s Senior Living Executive Conference in Tampa, FL, scheduled for May 18-20.
In our discussions, we are noting the tremendously challenging work being done by senior living employees at all levels to protect our residents from COVID-19 – work we believe will continue for some time. Additionally, the future remains uncertain surrounding travel bans and limited gathering mandates, both at the national and state levels. As such, Argentum leadership has decided to transition the conference to a virtual only event.
Argentum Senior Living Executive VIRTUAL Conference
NEW DATES: September 22-24, 2020
Through the virtual event, we can continue to educate and advance the industry on important matters through a medium more accessible and convenient given the extraordinary circumstances we are facing as an industry and as a country. We can incorporate much of what we are learning as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as focus on what support the industry needs to get through – and eventually beyond – this crisis. It also allows for individuals to continue earning continuing education (CEU) credits needed for their personal development and certification maintenance.
Here are some high-level details, with more to come:
- The Program: We plan to deliver the majority of the currently planned educational content and add new developing content. In total, we expect to have 25+ hours of programming. The virtual event platform will also provide the opportunity to connect with colleagues within the virtual space and will include a resource and solutions area featuring white papers, case studies, product demos, and research. We plan to have updated topics online within 3-4 weeks.
- For Current Registrants: We will refund 25% of the registration fee for existing registrations and auto-enroll those registrants into the virtual conference. You will receive confirmation of your virtual registration once that system is launched (approximately 6-10 weeks). Existing registrants will also receive additional considerations for the 2021 conference scheduled for May 10-12, in Nashville, TN. We will extend the attendee registration cancellation deadline until April 26, 2020. All terms of cancellation remain the same.
- For Exhibitors: We will send a communication out to the primary contact for each exhibitor shortly, and we will be in contact with each exhibitor to discuss plans in the coming weeks.
- For Sponsors: We will be in contact with each sponsor to discuss integration into the virtual event. We ask for your patience as we assess virtual platforms and value offerings for sponsors.
- For Speakers: We will be in touch to discuss transitioning your session to a virtual session with live Q&A.
- For Housing: If you booked rooms through our housing system, Experient Housing will be in touch over the next two weeks regarding those reservations.
We are actively working to get information updated and it will appear on our conference website as soon as it is confirmed. Please continue to visit conference.argentum.org for updated information. If you can’t find the answer there, please email us at:
- General questions: email@example.com
- Registration questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibit/Sponsor questions: email@example.com
In the meantime, please continue to access and share our COVID-19 Toolkit, updated daily, to assist operators and their support teams with the latest information and resources.
We appreciate your patience as we determined the best course of action for the industry. Thank you for your continued support of senior living through Argentum and its events. We’ll be in touch again soon!
President & CEO