To elevate performance, today’s communities require data that combines real-time financial, operational, and ancillary services intelligence. This synthesized data provides visibility into the future and enables communities to improve business decisions and increase their company’s competitive edge. How can technological advances in business intelligence (BI) help to accomplish this? Presenters will discuss emerging technologies and how they could impact your community, including your operational processes, resources, and residents.
- Cameron Bell, Vice President, Portfolio Management, National Health Investors
- David Eskenazy, Chairman of the Board, Cogir Management USA
- Todd Heinemann, Senior Vice President, Merrill Gardens
- Richard Nix, Senior Director, Yardi
- J.R. Southerland, Regional Director, Yardi