SEPARATE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Balancing Mission and Margin
The mission of senior living is to provide vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and enjoy an improved quality of life. This course will cover best practices for maintaining optimal care and services to residents while adhering to a successful budget. This session is designed to help you:
- Learn how to improve staff efficiencies so they can spend more time providing care and services
- Understand the impact of revenue and expenses on value
- Learn which resources to invest in to grow and maintain high occupancy rates
- Tana Gall, President, Merrill Gardens
- Chris Guay, Founder and CEO, Vitality Living
Innovative Recruiting Tools and Strategies in a Tough Labor Market
In this unprecedented labor market, we will review some updated and new recruiting tools and strategies that can help give you an advantage in your marketplace for attracting and retaining the best talent for your communities. Reviewing your ATS, launching proactive strategies, as well as looking to other industries to target for your candidate pool will be amongst the topics we will discuss.
- Rich Boberg, SHRM-SCP, PHRca, Human Resources Director, Merrill Gardens
- David Kenney, CEO, Efficient Hire and Jobalign
Covering Your Assets: Practical Risk Management Strategies (Part Two)
What are the areas of greatest risk vulnerability in senior living communities? What federal laws and regulations impact risk management exposures? How are “realistic expectations” used to manage resident satisfaction and transparency? Discover the answers to these questions while also identifying the various constituencies that impact managing risk. This course is presented in two sessions to allow time for participants to respond to case examples and discuss specific situations and concepts that Executive Directors are required to manage.
- JoAnne Carlin, Vice President, Clinical Risk Services, Willis Towers Watson
- Joel Goldman, Partner, Hanson Bridgett LLC