SEPARATE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
The Sales Playbook for Hyper Sales Growth
This engaging, interactive session is a MUST for all sales professionals and executives who want their business to reach its full potential. This presentation is fast paced, practical, content rich and filled with take-away value.
Selling a product, idea, or service in today’s economy takes more effort than it did even two years ago. Technology has allowed for businesses to connect all over the world, meaning most consumers, customers, or clients have many options available. This means a salesperson must work to build trusting relationships to win new customers and grow the ones you already have. Jack will explain the importance of leveraging your business’ unique competitive advantages to create systems and processes to be used by your entire sales team to ensure the growth of your company.
You will learn:
- Unique strategies for capturing and closing more leads
- How to maximize your sales in a minimal amount of time.
- Low-cost tactics for increasing the value of your prospect and customer lists.
- How to drive greater sales and profits with existing resources.
- Communication – Social & Buying Styles, Personality Profiles & the Call Critique
- The Relationship Selling Process.
- The Laws for Self Renewal, Target & Personal Marketing.
- Everything you need to know to double your sales.
- Leverage the web and social media to increase sales
- Set and reach your business and life goals
- Get quick results and accelerate your business growth
Speaker: Jack Daly, Leading Sales Speaker and Trainer
Achieving a High Impact Sales Culture
Executive directors are asked to do more today than they have been asked in year’s past. Not only are they responsible for budgets, staffing, resident care, and satisfaction, they are also tasked with keeping residents safe throughout a worldwide pandemic. Sales is often the last consideration, as attention goes swiftly to the fires that need attention amongst varying operational departments. Not to mention, we hire salespeople for a reason, right? Isn’t it their job to fill the building? Many have likely heard the cliché that occupancy is everyone’s job. But what exactly does that mean for the ED, and how do we create a culture of sales amongst team members?
In this session, we’ll discuss key takeaways including:
- Defining the Sales Leader at Your Community (hint: it’s YOU!): Uncovering your strengths as a supporter of occupancy
- Facts and Numbers: Deep dive into data related to the EDs support of occupancy
- It Takes a Team: The role of communication in creating a sales culture
- Overcoming Objections: How the sales cycle has changed since the onset of COVID
- Lead generation: Solving the “I need new leads!” crisis
- Lead Nurturing: Best practices including a look at sales enablement tools available
This interactive session will explore multiple options for EDs to increase their support of sales and occupancy. From identifying how to be more involved in the sales process, to simply learning to ask better questions during one-on-one meetings with sales directors, EDs will walk away with tangible action items and next steps.
Speaker: Lacy Jungman, Vice President of Marketing & Communications, Heritage Communities
Come together with your peers and have facilitated conversations on senior living’s most pressing topics. You will have a chance to learn how other EDs are tackling workforce development, diversity and inclusion, risk management, and more.
12:30 to 2:00 PM
Life by Design
All too often, entrepreneurs and business owners invest and prioritize their time and energy to build a successful business at the expense of a successful personal life. It need not be that way! In fact, many of the habits, strategies and tactics employed with the running of our businesses can be successfully applied to our personal lives. In this highly introspective workshop, we will dig deep to discover the things we value most for life, and how best to achieve and accomplish them. Several outcomes will be a more balanced life, a prioritization of actions to build a quality life along with a quality business, and a system with processes to make this an integral component of one’s life as opposed to an “event.”
Key areas covered include:
- Success Stories-Look at what others have done.
- A Time to Think- Setting the table.
- Becoming Your Own Futurist-Your Life, the overview.
- The Scenario Plan- 4 Critical Issues in becoming your own futurist.
- Reality is What You Make It- We must know where we are going and have a plan.
- Self Renewal
Speaker: Jack Daly, Leading Sales Speaker and Trainer
Covering Your Assets: Practical Risk Management Strategies (Part One)
What are the areas of greatest risk vulnerability in senior living communities? What federal laws and regulations impact risk management exposures? How are “realistic expectations” used to manage resident satisfaction and transparency? Discover the answers to these questions while also identifying the various constituencies that impact managing risk. This course is presented in two sessions to allow time for participants to respond to case examples and discuss specific situations and concepts that executive directors are required to manage.
- JoAnne Carlin, Vice President, Clinical Risk Services, Willis Towers Watson
- Joel Goldman, Partner, Hanson Bridgett LLP